Towergate Insurance and Living Made Easy
Living Made Easy and Towergate Insurance are working together to provide people living with disabilities or health conditions with a range of insurance policies that work to keep you in control.
From holiday insurance to life protection to a home insurance policy that covers specialist equipment as standard, we offer policies that recognise that everyone is different.
What is more, for every policy sold Living Made Easy will receive a donation.
To find out more about our products please call us on 0330 123 3589.
Our home insurance is anything but standard, automatically covering the essentials you would expect but it also:
- Gives reassurance with protection as standard for specialist mobility equipment with accidental damage for home adaptations at no extra cost
- Provides peace of mind with cover for oxygen equipment in your home
- Protects your independence with cover for takeaway food and taxi fares should your vital equipment be out of service
We understand the upheaval that moving to temporary accommodation can cause you; from having to move to an unfamiliar place that isn’t set up for your needs, to having to place your pets in alternative accommodation. To avoid this, we work with The Temporary Kitchen and Bathroom company to ensure that in the event of a large damage claim, you can stay in your own home.
Should you need to make a claim, our insurer Aviva, has experienced claims handlers that understand the importance of home adaptations.
To find out more please call us on 0330 123 3589.
Our specialist travel insurance offers you
- Convenience – you can be covered in less than 10 minutes in just one phone call with no separate referral for medical screening
- Empowerment - the price you pay is based on your unique circumstances and how the medical condition(s) specifically affects you
- Reassurance – we can cover the whole travelling party not just those with pre-existing conditions or disabilities
- Support – our experienced team will help you get the right cover for you
- Freedom – we offer Single and Annual policies for EU and Worldwide Cover and we also have a UK only cover option that calculates your premium on the cost of the holiday only
What is more, you will also benefit from 24/7 emergency assistance to give you additional peace of mind.
To arrange your travel insurance, please call us on: 0330 123 3589.
In addition, we have teamed up with the UK’s leading provider of airport essentials, Holiday Extras to help make the travelling that bit easier for you. Whether you have a pre-existing medical condition or just find travelling a bit of a challenge, Holiday Extras offer a range of airport hotels, car parks and lounges that give you the help you need, making your travelling experience a bit more enjoyable.
Peace of Mind
Travelling can be expensive and we want you to be reassured you have the best value for money. Therefore, Holiday Extras guarantee that if you find these services cheaper elsewhere, they will provide you with a full refund meaning you can book with confidence and start focusing on your holiday.
To get a quote from Holiday Extras, please visit https://www.holidayextras.co.uk/?agent=TGATE
Do you worry who would look after your loved ones if you couldn’t?
We understand the responsibility you have and our specialist Carers Life Insurance offers a life insurance policy to protect the people you care for:
- It pays out on sight of an original death certificate without the need to wait for probate
- The benefit does not form part of the deceased estate
- The person requiring 24/7 care may be able to remain in their own home for a period and have additional paid support to enable this
- It helps in the grieving process not to have to disrupt lifestyle to any major event
- It provides time for careful consideration as to what the long term best solution for daily living needs are
We offer a range of protection policies to provide financial protection to you and your family:
If the worst happened to you, life cover will pay out a cash lump sum to help your family cope with your absence financially. You can either take out Term Life Insurance for a fixed period of time, or Whole of Life Insurance which covers you for as long as you live.
Some Whole of Life Insurance policies also come with access to Lifestyle Care Cover, which can give you early access to some or all of your Life Cover, if you need it to cover care costs as you grow older.
We can search the market in order to give assurance that the right product will be available for you. Whilst cover cannot be guaranteed for everyone, with a market-wide search, we know that we have the best opportunity to provide a quotation even for the more complex situations.
This is designed to look at replacing the loss of income should you be unable to work through illness, injury or disability. It will provide you with a tax-free income to help you meet outstanding commitments in the event of loss of income. The level of cover can be selected by you, but we will use our fact find to identify the total amount of cover that is recommended to protect you. What is more, if you are self-employed, you could start getting this income as early as seven days after you stop working.
Critical illness cover typically pays out a tax-free cash lump sum if you are diagnosed with any of the conditions covered, and then the cover ends. However, we can advise on serious illness which is based on the severity of your condition. This means if you make a claim for a condition that pays out part of your cover amount, it means you will be covered for the remaining amount so you can claim again in the future should you need to.
To find out more about these products please call us on 0330 123 3589.
All cover subject to insurers underwriting criteria. Full terms and conditions available upon request.